Liquid error (templates/page.faqs line 11): Could not find asset snippets/bold_mem_helper.liquid

My password won’t work. Why?

Always remember that your usernames and/or passwords are not case sensitive, so they should work regardless of whether you enter them with lower or upper case letters. If you have forgotten your password or are receiving an error message, go to the Member's Login page to retrieve your password.

Can I list my contact information so the public can find me?

Our site uses publicly available records to provide search results to our users. Since the information is gathered from existing records that are maintained by outside agencies, we do not have the ability to create them. If your information is not contained in the databases utilized by our search services, it will not be searchable by the public.

Can I use a different computer to view my account?

There is no need to register again to access your information from a different computer or location. Simply use the same username and password used to create your account.

However, you should be aware that a login cookie is set on the computer’s hard drive when you log into your account. This cookie allows you to automatically access your account until the web browser is closed. If you are using a public computer or one which you do not want your information stored, be sure to log out of your account to prevent unwanted access to your account.

How do I find my receipt/order number?

Our approved payment processor will send an email confirmation to your inbox with each payment. This message will contain your receipt or order number, so you can access it at any time in this original email. If you require additional assistance in this matter, please feel free to contact our customer support team.

Is my membership maintained by automatic re-billing? offers a 5-day trial for a nominal fee. also handles cancellations. If you do not cancel their service, you will be charged on a monthly basis. To avoid being charged for your membership, you must cancel within the 5-day trial period by contacting customer support at

Does your site collect personal information about me?

The only time our site will collect personal identifying information about you is with your explicit consent. When you register to become a member with our site, you will need to provide us with your name, address and other contact information.

Can I remove my information from this site?

If you do not wish for your information to be searchable through our site, you need to submit an Information Removal Request. This request needs to include the following:

  1. A written explanation for the opt-out request. Identify the specific location of your data on our Website, where your personal data is publicly available, and describe why such personal data is inaccurate and harmful. NOTE: Please submit only ONE request per individual.
  3. A copy of your current driver's license or state identification (this information is necessary in order for us to authenticate that the request is being made by the individual to whom the information belongs to).  

    All requests must include:

    • Full name and date of birth
    • Aliases, if any
    • Current address
    • Previous address
    • Phone
    • Email address
  4. Specific and complete details of the records you are requesting to be removed NOTE: Only your current and up to two previous address records may be removed.
  6. Include copies of the records you wish to have suppressed.
  8. Enclose copies of any applicable court orders.

You may submit your request using the following fax number:

Opt Out Compliance Dept.
Fax: (617) 507-0410

This Fax Number is for opt-out requests ONLY.

You may also mail your request to:

Opt Out Compliance Dept.
P.O. Box 990043
Boston, MA 02199

IMPORTANT NOTE: Unsigned or incomplete requests will not be processed. We will employ good faith efforts to help prevent your non-public record information from being distributed. We cannot provide any assurance that information which is otherwise public record information, such as court records, will be withheld. Although most information is usually removed or blocked permanently, we do not guarantee the information will not be available again in the future from other sources or our site.

The information about me on your site is incorrect. How can I update it?

Because our search results are retrieved from several public and private databases, it is unfortunately very difficult to determine which agency may have recorded your information incorrectly. Your local government offices may be able to provide you with details regarding information about you held in publicly available databases that is incorrect. These mistakes must be corrected with the agency that maintains and creates these records directly.

Remember, your information is gathered and stored in these databases any time you subscribe to public directories such as the white pages, voter registrations or even when you enter prize drawings. We only provide the information about you as it has been provided to us.

What is included in my membership?

Upon purchasing a membership, you may access the Member’s Area. This specialized area allows you to conduct more than 20 different types of Unlimited Searches, and use other highly-valuable resources to complete your research.

These special Unlimited Searches may include any of the following types of searches:

  • People Seach
  • Background Checks
  • Birth Records
  • Business Records
  • Criminal Records
  • Death Records
  • Federal and Other Inmates
  • Marriage and Divorce Records
  • Neighborhood Checks
  • People Searches by Address, Name or Phone
  • Public Records
  • Relative Searches
  • Reverse Phone or IP Searches
  • Sex Offender Records
  • World Records

Why am I not finding information on the person I’m researching?

It may be necessary to conduct several types of searches to find the details you’re looking for. The People Search, Phone Number Search, Birth Records and other searches may utilize different databases, allowing one search to return results while another will not. If you need additional help after trying to conduct several different searches with no results, you may contact our customer service representatives with details of your search request via email at

What do my criminal search results mean?

When you request a Criminal Report through our site, you may be provided with information regarding your subject’s criminal records if relevant information is found. Though this report is useful, we ask that you use extreme caution when determining the meaning of these results. A report of criminal records in someone’s past is not guaranteed. We are not responsible for interpreting results of your Criminal Search, and you should consult a legal professional to determine the validity of criminal records found in your report.

Please review our User Agreement for additional information regarding the restrictions of the use of data provided in the Criminal Report.

Which states in the U.S. will allow me to search for criminal records?

Each state maintains its own laws regarding the accessibility of criminal records, and these can vary greatly. Some states may only provide access to certain types of criminal records, while others may allow access to all of them. This is why some criminal records searches will not return any results. Our Coverage Area Page provides a state-by-state guide regarding this.

Can I use your Criminal Data to conduct an employment background check?

We are not classified as a consumer reporting agency under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The information in our databases has not been collected for the purposes of providing consumer reports as stated by the FCRA, meaning our data may not be used for credit checking, employment or other risk-assessing purposes.

Will you mail me a copy of my search results?

No, we will not mail you a hard copy of your reports. Your search results are provided to you electronically, and you may download them or print them at this time. You may also access them for 60 days in the Search History at no charge.

Do you provide actual divorce records?

No, we do not provide access to actual divorce records or decrees in any way. The Divorce Records Search may provide you with the names of both the respondent and petitioner in a divorce, date of filing and state of filing.